Organizers of the Chicago Toy and Game Week have added new members to its Advisory Board.
Adi Golad, founder, chairman of Goliath; Rachel Griffin, vice president of public relations of Jakks Pacific; Robert Fuhrer, president of Nextoy; and John Barbour, managing partner at Volta Capital have joined the group.
“Adi, Rachel, Bob, and John bring public relations, marketing, retail, and even more visionary expertise to our extraordinary Board,” said Mary Couzin, president of the group.
Other members include
- Karri Bean, senior manager, LEGO at Disney Consumer Products
- Peggy Brown, inventor, playwright, designer, author, filmmaker, Funmaker
- Mary Couzin, president, founder, Chicago Toy & Game Group
- Ben Dermer, vice president, New Ideas and Inventions, Spin Master
- Richard Gill, CEO and co-founder, McGill Associates
- Dave Harris, senior director of inventor relations and strategic partnerships, Mattel
- Alan Hassenfeld, chairman of the exec. committee at Hasbro; chairman, Hassenfeld Family Initiatives
- Dave Harris, director of inventor Relations and strategic partnerships, Mattel
- Dan Klitsner, founder, KID Group
- Rich Mazel, senior director global of product acquisition, Hasbro
- Matt Nuccio, president, Design Edge
- Phil Sage, senior director – Design & Development, iPlay, Hasbro
- Gary Swisher, toy and game innovative executive, formerly Mattel and Jakks, on sabatical
- Tanya Thompson, director of global product acquisition and inventor relations for gaming, Hasbro
- Tim Walsh, co-founder, Getta1Games; filmmaker, author, designer, creative consultant, The Playmakers
- David Yakos, creativity director, co-owner, Salient Technologies